Hideous Penguin Boy vs. Really Big Head

Because more than anything, we need real change.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I hug you, local college radio!

Ever since getting the CD player in my car, I've essentially stopped listening to the radio. I do still listen to WestConn's on-campus radio station occasionally, simply because they play some damn good music. I flipped it on last night because I enjoy listening to the '90s Mixtape, and what's on? "Super Coming" by Boredoms. I nearly shat myself in surprise. Even as eclectic as WXCI is, I wouldn't have expected them to ever whip out that particular twelve-minute psychedelic Japanoise raveup.

There's no point to this story, but I just had to share. Partially because I love me some Boredoms and partially because I love me some WXCI. Now, if only they had someone around during the day to tell you what songs were being played...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home