Hideous Penguin Boy vs. Really Big Head

Because more than anything, we need real change.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hunger

I have found in recent years that there's few things more satisfying to me than a good sandwich. Spurred by hunger and a burst of creativity, I just crafted an epic sandwich. I started with rye bread, upon which I spread a small amount of a garlic-balsamic mustard I picked up when visiting a local brewery recently. Instead of lettuce (which I don't have in house anyway), I then added two leaves of fresh basil. Upon that, I added a couple small slices of jalapeno pepper. For the meat, I used a honey-glazed turkey, and for the cheese I used a good pepper Jack. At the last second, I also added a dash of fresh parsley.

Result? Jesus, this thing is tasty. So I'm eating that while heading into the final hour of Yi Yi, which is as great as everyone keeps saying it is. Life is pretty fuckin' keen right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home