Hideous Penguin Boy vs. Really Big Head

Because more than anything, we need real change.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The HELL?

Would anyone have any idea why there were so many people doing a search on the term "ageless dwarf" yesterday? The OCE got 100 hits from 100 different IP addresses and three different search engines on the term "ageless dwarf," thanks to my review of I Will Walk Like a Crazy Horse. Is there some sort of 'Net scavenger hunt going on? Is this possibly related to Cloverfield? Seriously, if somebody knows something, please enlighten me. It's fuckin' weird, maaaaan...

2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Kza said...

Oh, you know how it is. We could tell you... but then we'd have to kill you.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Steve C. said...

But... but... but... what I want to be killed? Can you tell me then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home