Hideous Penguin Boy vs. Really Big Head

Because more than anything, we need real change.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Nostalgia

I purchased Slayer's Reign in Blood on CD the other day. Hadn't heard it since my days as a metal-shirt-wearing pimple-faced teenager, so I was impressed to realize it's even better than I remember it being -- an exemplary example of music as blunt-force trauma. Nice to know the things you liked as a kid don't always end up sucking. (Counterpoint: "Lightning Crashes" is playing on XM radio right now. I used to like this song. What an idiot I was.)

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger heyrocker said...

Playing "Raining Blood" in Guitar Hero 3 is fucking fun as shit too.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Steve C. said...

That's gotta be a hell of a finger workout.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home