Hideous Penguin Boy vs. Really Big Head

Because more than anything, we need real change.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Perhaps vampires is a bit strong, but...

If there are any funeral directors in my reading audience, perhaps one of them will be kind enough to explain to me why it should cost ten grand just to plant a loved one into the ground. Seems to me like a rather callous time to start price-gouging, no?

When I die, I want whoever is around to just grab a shovel and throw me in a hole. Or I'd like to be strapped with dynamite, thrown into an empty field and blown up. I don't need the pomp or the circumstance. As the Blood Brothers put it so succinctly on their current album Young Machetes, "Death's just death no matter how you dress it up."

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Kza said...

Do what I'm going to do -- go the cremation route. That way you won't end up a zombie.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Steve C. said...

Even cremation is absurdly expensive these days. $350 for a goddamn cardboard box? Go fuck yerself, funeral-home dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home